How Two Brothers Built Life Is Good With $200

Standard

The co-founder of the T-shirt company learned how to scramble in a pre-social media era.

Source: www.inc.com

I absolutely LOVE the quality and the sentiments of these Tees, and it is even better now that I know how the company got its start!

All those naysayers who scoff at starting a successful business on a shoestring ought to read this…as Senor Pinky once told us – 20 % of the people do great things because of one thing – HARD WORK the other 80% sit around and wonder if aliens helped the working folks (he was of course, telling us how the Mayans built pyramids, but it applies to everything).  Happy Sunday.

See on Scoop.itSmall Biz is my big biz

MultiBrief: Is your business making these common Facebook mistakes?

Standard

Source: exclusive.multibriefs.com

To be honest, I am not so sure that FB penalizes the number of posts, considering the number of posts I get from other businesses that I follow in my personal page… but that being said – there are great tips in this article.  And especially if you rely on FB for most of your leads, I recommend staying on top of the Facebook ever-changing sets of rules for business pages and trying to stay within the constructs.  

See on Scoop.itSmall Biz is my big biz